Government of Nepal
Ministry of Federal Affairs & Local Development
Office of the District Development Committee
Invitation for Bids for procurement of Fabricated Steel Parts
for Short Span Trail Bridges (SSTB)
Contract Identification No: DDC/Myagdi/NCB/SSTB/01(073/74)
First Date of Publication: 2073/08/14 (29th Nov 2016)
- The Government of Nepal (GoN) has allocated funds availed from GOV to DDC for Trail Bridge Program and the DDC intends to apply the funds to cover eligible payments under the Contract for supply of fabricated steel parts for Short Span Trail Bridges (SSTB). Bid is open to all eligible Nepalese Bidders.
- The Office of District Development Committee, Myagdi invites sealed bids from registered fabricators for supply of fabricated steel parts for following Short Span Trail Bridges. Detailed Evaluation and Qualification Criteria are provided in Section III of the Bid Documents.
- The Bidders/Fabricators enlisted by DoLIDAR are eligible for bidding. New fabricators may apply in joint venture with an eligible firm having the required experience.if there are any discrepancies between this invitation for bid and the bidding documents always prevail.
- Eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the Office of District Development Committee, Beni Myagdi (Phone no.:069520144/069520530, Fax no.: 069520144 and e-mail address: email@example.com). The Fabricators may visits the PPMO′s website: http://www.bolpatra..gov.np.
- A complete set of Bidding documents may be purchased from the Office of District Development Committee, Beni Myagdi by eligible Bidders, on submission of a written application and upon payment of a non-refundable fee for bid documents as mentioned in the following table, until the 30th days [2073/09/13 (28th Dec., 2016)] from the first date of publication of this notice.
For the purpose of Fabricators who choose to submit their bid electronically through PPMO′s website: http://www.bolpatra.gov.np the bidding documents, prepare their bids and submit their electronic bids as specified in the Instructions to Fabricators. In case the Bidder chooses to download and submit bid electronically, the Bidder shall be required to deposit the cost of bidding document in the DDC’s Rajaswa (revenue) account either by direct deposit or by tele-transfer of deposit in the DDC account for the purchase of the bids as specified below and electronic scanned copy (PDF format) of the Bank deposit voucher or Tele-transfer certificate shall also be submitted along with the electronic bid files.
Information to deposit the cost of bidding document in Bank:
Name of the Bank: Nepal Bank Limited, Beni, Myagdi
Name of Office: District Development Committee, Beni, Myagdi
Account no. No 063030000431
- Bids must be submitted to the Office of District Development Committee, Beni Myagdi on or before 12:00 hrs noon on 31th days.(ie 2073/09/14(29th Dec 2016)) from the first date of publication of this notice. Alternatively, fabricators may submit their bid electronically through PPMO′s website: http://www.bolpatra.gov.np as specified in the Instruction to Fabricators. Documents received after this dead line shall not be accepted
- Bids will be opened physically and electronically in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 13:00 hrs on 31th days. (ie 2073/09/14(29th Dec 2016)) from the first date of publication of this notice at the Office of District Development Committee, Beni Myagdi. Any modification and withdrawal in case of hard copy bid submission should be before 24 hrs. from the deadline of bid submission except the electronically submitted bid. The modification and withdrawal letter should be submitted in sealed envelope. Otherwise it will not be valid.
Bids must be valid for a period of 90 days after bid opening and must be accompanied by a valid bid security of an amount not less than as specified in table below, which shall be valid for 30 days beyond the bid validity period.(ie totaling of minimum 120 days)
- If bidder wishes to submit the Bid Security in the form of cash, bidder has to deposit cash in Deposit Account No063030000312 (Dharauti)(Name of account holder: Office of District Development Committee, Beni Myagdi) of Nepal Bank Limited, Beni, Myagdi and submit bank deposit voucher along with the bid.
- If the last date of purchasing, submission and opening falls on a government holiday then the next working day shall be considered as the last day.
10.. Pre-Bid Meeting shall be held at the Office of District Development Committee, Beni Myagdi , 12:00 hrs on 2073/09/03 (18th Dec., 2016).
- The name and identification of the contract are as follows:
Description of Work
|Cost of Bid
|Estimated Amount (NRs) (Excluding VAT)||Bid Security Amount
|Fabrication of steel parts and transportation up to road head (Thulokhola , kaldhara, Sisneri, Mahakhola & Shreekharka Suspended Bridge)
- The Employer reserves the right to accept or reject, wholly or partly any or all the bids without assigning any reason, whatsoever.
Local Development Officer (LDO), Myagdi